TAMPAX Compak Super Plus tampons offer protection and discretion for heavy flow days during your period. They are free from fragrances and dyes. TAMPAX Compak tampons come with a compact and discreet plastic applicator and a rounded tip for comfortable insertion. With absorption channels to absorb directly to the core and a protective skirt to help prevent leaks for a worry free period. TAMPAX Compak tampons have been gynaecologically tested. They have also been independently tested for harmful substances by Oeko-Tex. Trusted leak free protection to let you do whatever you like. TAMPAX Compak’s best tampons for heavy flow absorbency.
Try TAMPAX Pearl Compak, our best protection across the TAMPAX line up.
- TAMPAX Compak tampons offer protection and discretion during your period
- Retractable plastic applicator for easy tampon insertion
- Protective Skirt to help avoid leaks before they happen
- Absorption channels that pull liquid inside the tampon
- Independently tested for harmful substances by Oeko-Tex
- Gynaecologically tested
- Free from fragrances and dyes
Thanks to the retractable applicator, the tampon is small in size for protection on the go.
Through the absorption channels, liquid is absorbed at the top and pulled inside the tampon.
The Protective Skirt at the base of the Compak tampon helps prevent leaks before they happen.
Tested for harmful substances
TAMPAX Compak tampons have been independently tested for harmful substances by Oeko-Tex.